Saturday 11 July 2015

--Bored--

UiTM Bertam. 

Heyyyyyyyyyy. As I promised bfore tht I'll post bout my campus. Here we go. I'll show you some pictures. Sorry bcause it's not a HQ pictures as I'm using my phne to take these pictures. :3
|
|
|
 
This one is the front of College Az-Zahrawi.
From left: Intan, Me, Kak Ijan.

View of my college from the field. *the pict was taken right after I arrived here. hehe :3

...

...

I dont hve any pictures of lectures room but I've one in the lecture hall. It's kinda funny bcause I seem too excited in tht pict. Hahahaha whtever~
Coincidentally the chairs' colour are same colour as my outfits. hahaha
Hambar laa entry ni. Hahahahaha aku pun tak ado idea nak share pasal ape. Haaaa my housemates.
|
|
|










4th of JULY. 2015

There's 8 ppl. 6 from the SOPHYS, another 2 from Envi. Seems like we're too excited in this pict especially me. Huarghhh -..-
My Roommate. :D
|
|
|



Amal Fatin Khaleeda Athirah 
Finally.........with my another housemates. Hahahaha sorry bcos this entry is TOO dull. My idea is dehydrated as I'm extremely exhausted. 



Syiqa, me and Ell



Okayyyyyyyyyy. Bye. Sorry. hahahahahaha 

I dont hve any idea why I was standing there and pointing my fingers like that and.........wth why am I standing there?!

2 comments:

  1. Study well there. Dean list pls 😊 hihi take care 😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Woot ~
- salam , please leave your cOmment here.. = )